Graduated in a MBA in Sports management at Real Madrid Graduate School, addicted to Sports, particularly Football, Handball and Basketball, working in this industry is my passion and my speciality.
As a Sports Business Specialist, I am accustomed to creating, developing and leading innovative sports projects successfully and always ready for new challenges in sports business and marketing.
2022 - Present
Promotion and Management Assistant
2017 - 2021
International business developer
- Maintaining relationships with the media, encouraging them to talk about LaLiga and its clubs and generating synergies between them;
• Working with Broadcasters who have rights over the competition to find ways to develop projects and help a creator in subscribers;
• Developing numerous sports projects, including women's soccer projects and CSR in Western Africa
• Seeking opportunities to develop and license LaLiga projects, products and services in the West Coast
• Holding events in Western Africa
• Translation of LaLiga digital contents and press releases (French - English - Spanish - Wolof - Lingala)
Project Manager and Sports Lifestyle Manager
- Planning, Organizing , Leading and Controlling new strategic projects
- Sports CRM, Recruitment and Training
- B2B and B2C partnership in sports and leisure
- Proactive events and servicing
- Creation of new database of sports clients
- Personal Assistant of football players
Assistant Product Manager
* Support and create presentations and brochures
* Think and create sell-in tools for sales representatives
* Set up show-rooms
* Organize shows
* Translate different adidas supports.
* Help for the launch of the new range FW16
2014 - 2015
Corporate Hospitality Área VIP
Real Madrid F.C.
° Expanded the VIP costumer database with key demographic, financial, and behavioral information.
° Developed reports outlining strategies to increase customer retention.
° Supervised VIP logistics during events, including Real Madrid games.
° Supported marketing efforts of the VIP, including ticket sales, memberships, and season ticket packages.
2019 - 2020
UEFA Certificate in Football Management
UEFA Academy - UNIL
The UEFA CFM is the must-have foundation programme for anyone working in a football organisation who wants to gain a comprehensive understanding of how the game is managed.
2014 - 2015
MBA in Sport Management
Escuela Universitaria Real Madrid Universidad Europea
The school is a partnership between the Universidad Europea de Madrid (European University of Madrid) and Real Madrid. They partnered to create an MBA in Sports Management. The European University of Madrid runs the whole program. One of the program’s strong points is that your classmates are from all over the world and you end up having a large network of people that share the same ambition and passion and who are from many different nationalities.
2008 - 2014
Master's degree in International business and management
Ichec Brussels Management School
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams and Outlook
Adobe Creative Suite
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere
Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter